The Gamers Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gamers Union Forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Funniest Toribash Moments

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacos
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Jacos

Location : Bexhill, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol, The Milky Way.

Player Sheet
Name: Jacos Farinas
Health:
Your Funniest Toribash Moments Left_bar_bleue500/500Your Funniest Toribash Moments Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Level:
Your Funniest Toribash Moments Left_bar_bleue100/100Your Funniest Toribash Moments Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Your Funniest Toribash Moments Empty
PostSubject: Your Funniest Toribash Moments   Your Funniest Toribash Moments I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:09 pm

Hey! Don't be shy, come on, and make us laugh.

I guess mine would be when I was about to win, and somebody took of their hand and threw it at my head, instantly killing me.

God, it was funny.
Back to top Go down
Scraps4u
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Scraps4u

Player Sheet
Name: Grawn
Health:
Your Funniest Toribash Moments Left_bar_bleue500/500Your Funniest Toribash Moments Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Level:
Your Funniest Toribash Moments Left_bar_bleue1/100Your Funniest Toribash Moments Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: Your Funniest Toribash Moments   Your Funniest Toribash Moments I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:24 pm

Hehe, i was playing with spud on jousting and i did an awesome move by sliding over him and pushing him on the ground disqualifiying him.

Awesome

In fact if you wanna see it, i still got a replay.
Back to top Go down
https://thegamersunion.forumotion.com
PSC - Spud
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
PSC - Spud

PostSubject: Re: Your Funniest Toribash Moments   Your Funniest Toribash Moments I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:26 pm

It was funny, I was lunjing forward and some blue guy slid on my body, I was killed xD
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/penguinsocialclub/home
Jacos
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Jacos

Player Sheet
Health:
Level:
Your Funniest Toribash Moments Left_bar_bleue100/100Your Funniest Toribash Moments Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Your Funniest Toribash Moments   Your Funniest Toribash Moments I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:37 pm

Sounds awsome.
Back to top Go down
Scraps4u
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Scraps4u

Player Sheet
Health:
Level:
Your Funniest Toribash Moments Left_bar_bleue1/100Your Funniest Toribash Moments Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: Your Funniest Toribash Moments   Your Funniest Toribash Moments I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:20 pm

It twas, it was so awesome, it blinded blind people in a 10 mile radius making them (yush, you guessed it) super blind. There were explosions in the air, in the ground and in spuds pants. Yes, so if you were to ask me "Was that move awesome? Or was the move AWESOME!?" i'd have to say no, its blindingly awesome

Chow

Scraps4u
Back to top Go down
Jacos
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Jacos

Player Sheet
Health:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Your Funniest Toribash Moments   Your Funniest Toribash Moments I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:36 am

..Awsome..
Back to top Go down
greepfruuy
greepfruuy

Player Sheet
Name:
Health:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Your Funniest Toribash Moments   Your Funniest Toribash Moments I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:04 pm

again ill be asking..
WTF is toribash?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youno.org
greepfruuy
greepfruuy

Player Sheet
Name:
Health:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Your Funniest Toribash Moments   Your Funniest Toribash Moments I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:46 pm

again ill be asking..
WTF is toribash?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youno.org
Jacos
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Jacos

Player Sheet
Health:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Your Funniest Toribash Moments   Your Funniest Toribash Moments I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:41 pm

It's like...a game.

Look in the website.
Back to top Go down
Scraps4u
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Scraps4u

Player Sheet
Health:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Your Funniest Toribash Moments   Your Funniest Toribash Moments I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:57 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Funniest Toribash Moments   Your Funniest Toribash Moments I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Funniest Toribash Moments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gamers Union :: Games :: Toribash :: General Posts-
Jump to: