The Gamers Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gamers Union Forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Complaint

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacos
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Jacos

Location : Bexhill, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol, The Milky Way.

Player Sheet
Name: Jacos Farinas
Health:
My Complaint Left_bar_bleue500/500My Complaint Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Level:
My Complaint Left_bar_bleue100/100My Complaint Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

My Complaint Empty
PostSubject: My Complaint   My Complaint I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:05 am

The furor over academicism has been an acutely frustrating cultural phenomenon: pregnant with great possibility, touching on vital and fascinating issues, yet initially formulated in a one-sided and puerile manner that will lock people who need our help into a vicious cycle of indigence and ignorance quicker than you can double-check the spelling of "magnetohydrodynamics". What's important to note, however, is that The Gamers Union's ploys share many of the same characteristics. Let's get down to brass tacks: By allowing The Gamers Union to arrest and detain its enemies indefinitely without charge, without trial, and without access to legal counsel we are selling our souls for dross. Instead, we should be striving to unveil the semiotic patterns that it utilizes to enslave us, suppress our freedom, regiment our lives, confiscate our property, and dictate our values. The Gamers Union's publicity stunts deserve to be criticized because they direct social activity toward philanthropic flimflam rather than toward the elimination of the basic deficiencies in the organization of our economic and cultural life. It saddens me that if I were to compile a list of The Gamers Union's forays into espionage, sabotage, and subversion, it would fill an entire page and perhaps even run over onto the following one. Such a list would surely make every sane person who has passed the age of six realize that to say that university professors must conform their theses and conclusions to The Gamers Union's ornery, slovenly prejudices if they want to publish papers and advance their careers is naive nonsense and untrue to boot. I have to wonder where The Gamers Union got the idea that it is my view that it is its moral imperative to mold your mind and have you see the world not as it is but as it wants you to see it. This sits hard with me because it is simply not true and I've never written anything to imply that it is.
The Gamers Union is capable of passing very rapidly from a hidden enjoyment of unprofessional, irritable elitism to a proclaimed attachment to extremism and back—and back again. I explained the reason for that just a moment ago. If you don't mind, though, I'll go ahead and explain it again. To begin with, in public, it promises that it'd never expand, augment, and intensify the size and intrusiveness of its faction. In private, however, it secretly tells its admirers that it'll do exactly that. I think we've seen this movie before: It's called Business as Usual for The Gamers Union. The picture I am presenting need not be confined to The Gamers Union's practices. It applies to everything it says and does. In closing this letter, let me point out that I would be remiss if I didn't remind you that The Gamers Union files one grievance after another.
Back to top Go down
Scraps4u
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Scraps4u

Player Sheet
Name: Grawn
Health:
Level:
My Complaint Left_bar_bleue1/100My Complaint Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

My Complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Complaint   My Complaint I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:33 pm

Uhhhhh, whattttt?
Back to top Go down
https://thegamersunion.forumotion.com
Jacos
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Jacos

Location : Bexhill, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol, The Milky Way.

Player Sheet
Name: Jacos Farinas
Health:
Level:
My Complaint Left_bar_bleue100/100My Complaint Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

My Complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Complaint   My Complaint I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:47 am

Hehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Complaint   My Complaint I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Complaint
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gamers Union :: General :: General Posts-
Jump to: