The Gamers Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gamers Union Forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dungeon of Destiny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacos
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Jacos

Location : Bexhill, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol, The Milky Way.

Player Sheet
Name: Jacos Farinas
Health:
The Dungeon of Destiny Left_bar_bleue500/500The Dungeon of Destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Level:
The Dungeon of Destiny Left_bar_bleue100/100The Dungeon of Destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Dungeon of Destiny Empty
PostSubject: The Dungeon of Destiny   The Dungeon of Destiny I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:30 pm

Two weeks ago, a dark dungeon was found. Several exploration teams have entered, but none have left. You, and two other adventurers have entered, hired by the mayor to investigate what is in the foul place.

Little did you know, Jacos Daranis (Do not mistake for Jacos Farinas), was the evil dungeon master, and was watching them as they entered.

(( Now post on this forums if you wish to join, and when enough people are in, the dungeoning will begin! Heres an example of the combat Simplified..

Jacos attacks Savage Orc.
Dice rolls 6.
Jacos lands critical hit and does 9 damage!
Savage Orc loses 9 health.
Savage Orc dies.

Now, how we will do this is everybody will say their action, and then I will roll the dice(s) for them. And then I will say what happens. Things will happen like this:

ATTACK ROUND.
Jacos attacks Troll.
Horis attacks Troll.
Leyis attacks Troll.
Troll atacks Horis.
ROLL ROUND.
Jacos rolls 5.
Horis rolls 2, and fails Roll Round.
Leyis rolls 4.
Troll rolls 6.
EVADE ROUND.
Jacos attacks.
Leyis attacks, but Troll parries.
Troll attacks, but Jacos dodges.
DAMAGE ROUND.
Jacos does 4 damage to Troll. 1 Damage was blocked by Trolls armor.
Troll now has 7/11 health.

So, just say on this thread if you want to join. When we have three people ready, we will start! ))
Back to top Go down
Scraps4u
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Scraps4u

Player Sheet
Name: Grawn
Health:
The Dungeon of Destiny Left_bar_bleue500/500The Dungeon of Destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Level:
The Dungeon of Destiny Left_bar_bleue1/100The Dungeon of Destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon of Destiny   The Dungeon of Destiny I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:32 pm

Awesome, some good use of the roleplay features, ill join

What stuff do i need to set up for my player sheet?
Back to top Go down
https://thegamersunion.forumotion.com
Jacos
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Jacos

Location : Bexhill, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol, The Milky Way.

Player Sheet
Name: Jacos Farinas
Health:
Level:
The Dungeon of Destiny Left_bar_bleue100/100The Dungeon of Destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon of Destiny   The Dungeon of Destiny I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:40 pm

For this, we won't be using player sheets, these will be different charaters other then our own. You'll name the charater, choose their stats, choose their equiptment, but you won't use an existing one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon of Destiny   The Dungeon of Destiny I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dungeon of Destiny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gamers Union :: Roleplay Game! :: Current Games-
Jump to: